Monday, April 23, 2018

Monday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

My Own Glory 

 

Meditation:

But God has promised a great grace especially to you [Father Sopocko] and to all those ... who will proclaim My great mercy. I shall protect them Myself at the hour of death, as My own glory. And even if the sins of souls were as dark as night, when the sinner turns to My mercy, he gives Me the greatest praise and is the glory of My Passion. When a soul extols My goodness, Satan trembles before it and flees to the very bottom of hell (Diary, 378). 

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, I claim Your promise for myself and for all apostles of Divine Mercy: May we be protected as Your own glory at the hour of death, and may Satan tremble and flee to the very bottom of hell.
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: