Friday, August 4, 2023

Friday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Friday, August 4Graces of Retreats The Gift of Profound Peace

My conversation with the Lord Jesus before the retreat. Jesus told me that this retreat would be a little different from others. You shall strive to maintain a profound peace in respect to your communings with Me. I will remove all doubts in this regard. I know that you are at peace now as I speak to you, but the moment I stop talking you will start looking for doubts. But I want you to know that I will affirm your soul to such a degree that even if you wanted to be troubled, it will not be within your power (Diary, 169).

My Prayer Response: Lord Jesus, I love the way You described Your gift of peace to St. Faustina. I would love to receive that kind of peace! So I ask You: Fill me with Your peace that I may be at peace.

No comments: