Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Tuesday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Tuesday, August 29  Confession The Blood and Water

Today the Lord said to me, Daughter, when you go to confession, to this fountain of My mercy, the Blood and Water which came forth from My Heart always flows down upon your soul and ennobles it. Every time you go to confession, immerse yourself entirely in My mercy, with great trust, so that I may pour the bounty of My grace upon your soul. When you approach the confessional, know this, that I Myself am waiting there for you. I am only hidden by the priest, but I Myself act in your soul (Diary, 1602).

My Prayer Response: Thank You, Lord Jesus, for the Blood and Water which gushed forth from Your Heart as a fountain of mercy for me. As I approach You in confession, I immerse myself in Your mercy with great trust.

No comments: