Monday, August 7, 2023

Monday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Monday, August 7Graces of Retreats Confirmed in Love In this retreat I am giving you, not only peace, but also such a disposition of soul that even if you wanted to experience uneasiness you could not do so. My love has taken possession of your soul, and I want you to be confirmed in it. Bring your ear close to My Heart, forget everything else, and meditate upon My wondrous mercy. My love will give you the strength and courage you need in these matters (Diary, 229).

My Prayer Response:  Thank You, Lord Jesus, for Your gift of peace. Take possession of my heart with Your love. Help me to meditate on Your wondrous mercy that gives me strength and courage.

No comments: