Thursday, August 10, 2023

Thursdays Mercy Minutes....

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Thursday, August 10  Graces of Retreats  Witnesses of Your Infinite Mercy  During one conference, Jesus said to me, You are a sweet grape in a chosen cluster; I want others to have a share in the juice that is flowing within you (Diary, 393).

I suddenly saw the Lord Jesus, radiant with unspeakable beauty, and He said to me with kindness, My chosen one, I will give you even greater graces that you may be the witness of My infinite mercy throughout all eternity (Diary, 400).

My Prayer Response: Lord Jesus, make us witnesses of Your infinite mercy. Help us to share Your radiant mercy with our brothers and sisters that they, too, may experience Your mercy.

No comments: