Sunday, September 30, 2012

Writing: What is it to you?

Hi all,

Writing means a lot of different things to me. 

1.  It's what I love to do.

2.  It's my passion.

3.  It's one of the things that makes me feel good about myself.

4.  It helps me deal with my illness.

5.  It makes me think, which is a good thing.

6.  It helps me bring my feelings to the surface.

7.  Mostly, it allows me to 'give back' for all the blessings from God.

I started writing later in life.  I don't believe it really matters at what time in your life you engage in your passion, but rather, that you do!  Whether its for the purpose of earning money or just because you enjoy it, really doesn't matter.  Just do it!

I am a creative person and I love doing anything creative in nature.  I love to sketch and paint as well as write and I very much enjoy creating hand made greeting cards.  I don't spend as much time doing these things as I'd like, because I have Chronic Congestive Heart Failure.  I try very hard not to entirely let my medical problems stop me from doing what I love to do. 

I hope, that if you haven't figured out what your passions is, you will soon take the time to find out.  Whether or not you are being paid for your talents, really doesn't matter.  What matters, is that you can do what you love and feel confident doing it.  Good luck!

Comments are welcome.

No comments: