Monday, October 1, 2012

Still Writing and Learning

Hi all,

I hope you all had a good weekend.  I sure did.  I am enjoying this change in the weather, although I'm not looking forward to the snow and cold weather.

Well, I've spent a good amount of time today on my Writing Lesson for the week.  My instructions are to write an ebook.  Considering I'm to have it done by the end of the week, it's not going to be a long book.  I've decided to title it:  Congestive Heart Failure:  Changing Lives. 

I figure writing a book about heart disease would be a good topic, since it's a disease that's rapidly growing.  Since I have Chronic CHF, I feel I am qualified to write about it.  It took some time to read all the materials my instructor gave me before I could even start the book.

This class is pushing me behind on my sequel to my "Sassy" book, but there's not much I can do about that at the moment.  The class lasts through the month of October, so hopefully by then I can return to my "Crafty Cruise" book. 

I love to write!  But I suppose I'm going to need to find some time to do some cleaning.  I did get my laundry done today, though.  I hope your day is going well.  Have you done anything creative today?

No comments: