Tuesday, December 3, 2013




Hi all,

Here are a few of the photos I took while in Ocean City, MD, over the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend.  The sky out over the ocean is so spectacular, both just as the sun is coming up and also later in the morning.  It's surely the Lord in all His glory!

I went with a group of ladies, including one of my daughters.  We had a very nice time, at least, I know I did.  I did a little shopping, but they all did a lot of shopping.  It was Christmas shopping, of course.  I think they were all pleased with all the purchases they made and they put a good dent in their shopping list.  As for me, I'm done.

Today I finished wrapping all my gifts.  I'm so relieved that's finished.  My sister, Carol, is visiting from North Carolina, so she and I will be spending most of the day tomorrow, together.  It's been a while since I've seen her, so I'm very anxious to spend time with her once again. 

I was watching a commercial today on television, and I immediately thought of my Dad and Grandpa.  Before I knew it, I was tearing up.  It doesn't take much for me to do that, especially whenever I think of my parents or grandparents when it's close to the Christmas Season.  I miss them so much.  Hopefully, I'll be with them once again, in heaven. 

How was your Thanksgiving weekend?  I assume most of you spent time with family members.  At least I hope you did.  If you are away from home, I'm sure it's very hard during the holiday season. 

Since we only got home yesterday afternoon, today I kept thinking it was Monday, instead of Tuesday.  Now, I keep having to remind myself that tomorrow is Wednesday already.  Oh well, I suppose one day is as good as the other, to me!

I do hope your Thanksgiving holiday was very enjoyable.  Take care and may God keep you all safe.
Susan

No comments: