Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I'm sorry, but I know you understand.

Hi all,

I'm so sorry that I'm not keeping up with my posts on Blogger.com.  It's hard for me since my laptop conked out on me.  My tech. is out on sick leave, so I don't know how long it will be before I can get it repaired, if it can even be repaired.  I'm thinking about purchasing a tablet or an Ipad in the meantime.  Any ideas from any of you, since I'm not electronic savvy.

Well, tomorrow is hump day and here in good old PA it's to be a very cold morning.  Temperatures are to be going down into the teens over night and only up to about 25 tomorrow.  What with all the snow we had today, again, the roads will be icy in the early AM hours.  So, if you are traveling to work tomorrow in the morning, please be careful and don't rush to work. 

Well, Christmas is basically two weeks away now.  Are you almost ready to welcome Jesus into this world once again?  I'm pretty much all set.  All my gifts are wrapped and yesterday I made chocolate covered pretzel rods and chocolate covered pretzel Crisps.  Today I made about 150 or so chocolate chip, walnut cookies and a large pan of peanut butter fudge.  I used my dear Mom's recipe and it turned out great.  It firmed up just the way it's supposed to do.  I'm a happy camper tonight.

I miss writing!  I didn't realize just how much time I spend on it.  I can't wait for January to roll around, so I can get back on it.  I have another project all planned out, but just don't have the time to work on it as of yet.  Also, in January, I will be publishing my third book in the series.  It's called, "Train-Trekking" With A Capital "T".  I'm so excited to see it in print.  I'm considering going with a printing company who will also market it, but I really haven't decided yet which way I want to go.  I've spoken to a representative twice recently, but I make my own decisions and I don't let people talk me into doing something I don't want to do! 

Well, I really must go for now.  Please stay safe and be careful on the roadways.
Susan

No comments: