Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Just a quick note!

Hi all,

I just wanted to jot down a quick note to everyone.  I am so pleased to hear that my newest novel, "Train-Trekking" With A Capital "T", is now printed and in the binding process.  I am so excited to soon be seeing the finished project in book form.  I suppose to a lot of people it's no big deal, but to me to means so much.  It's the third in my series. 

If you are of any age, you may find it a good read, but if you are in the 55 or over age bracket, I know you'll enjoy reading it.  The main characters in my series is a group of people over 60 years of age, who do some outstanding things for their ages.  It's eight ladies and their husbands. 

This book has some paranormal phenomena in it, which is of special interest to me.  It's always intrigued me, ever since I was young.  How about you?

I still have a few copies of the second novel in the series, "Crafty-Cruise" With a Capital "C", available for sale.  That book is $11.00 plus postage to mail it to you.  Let me know if you would like to purchase one for yourself.  Each of the books in the series can be read on it's own. 

Here's a photo of the cover of my "Train-Trekking" novel.  As soon as I get it uploaded to Amazon, I'll let everyone know.  That will probably be in a week or so.  That edition will be for electronic reading only.  But, you can purchase it (or any of my other 13 books or booklets) for any electronic reading device.  (Izod, Ipad, laptop, PC, tablet, Kindle, Nook, etc.)  You can access them by going to www.amazon.com and putting my name (Susan Lapp Mellott) in the search block and click.  All of my books will come up.  Happy reading!


Susan

No comments: