Thursday, October 23, 2014

Just my thoughts!

Hi all

How's everyone doing this Thursday evening?  Well, for all you still working out there, tomorrow is Friday and then you can relax over the weekend.  Well, maybe not relax, especially if you have children to run all over the place.  But, at least you won't have to go to work and that's a good thing.

I've been hearing all these ads for the governor election; as well as the other local elections.  I have to say that it irritates me to no end how they all have to cut down their opponent in all their ads.  If they're so great, why can't they win on their own merits?  Any ideas???  I am so sick to death of all the "put downs" that I could scream.  It's the same way during an election for a new president. 

Another thing that blows my mind, is how after an election, if a republican gets into office, all the democrats don't even give that person a chance.  It also is exactly the same thing if a democrat gets into office.  I believe that after an election, everyone should try to support whomever is elected. 

These are just my opinions on this particular subject.  We are all entitled to our own opinions!

We have been having trouble with our internet and telephone provider for well over a week now.  Hopefully, we now have our service back once again.  It's been very irritating to both my husband and myself.  You get so used to just picking up the telephone and using it or pulling up the internet on your computer and when you can't get on, it's frustrating.  Besides the fact that you're paying for the service.  Hopefully we are good to go now.

A few months ago, I started writing some poetry.  I found out that I truly enjoy writing poems.  I now have completed twenty six of them and today I started writing a book entitled:  My Soothing Poems from the Heart.  All the poems I have written, are written from my heart.  I guess that is how I usually write all my novels, books and booklets.  I hope to have this book finished so I can give each of my daughters a copy for Christmas.  Wish me luck.

I need to get back to my Christmas greeting cards.  I started a few more, but didn't have the time today to do anything with them.  I plan on working on them tomorrow and perhaps on Saturday.  I still have about forty to go yet. 

I believe we only have about nine weeks left until Christmas.  So, if you haven't done any shopping as of yet, now is the time to get started.  I am about finished with my purchasing, as we mostly give the grownup children and grandchildren money.  But, I do like each of them to have one or two gifts to open up, before the presentation of their monetary gift.  What do you do for Christmas gift giving?

I do hope you have a wonderful Friday and a safe one.  Have fun this weekend!
Susan

No comments: