Thursday, October 2, 2014

Happy Thursday!

Hi all,
How's everyones week going?  And, remember, your work week is almost over so that's a good thing.  I hope you have a job that, for the most part, you enjoy doing; and that you get along well with your co-workers.  It's hard enough getting up every day and going to work, but it's so much worse, if you hate your job.  If that's the case, look for another job, even if it means your earning less money.  You can live on whatever you make, if you put your mind to it.

It feels like we're back into the summer time here in South Central PA, but we only get one more day of this weather and then we're back to mid sixties once again.  That makes me happy!  Honestly, I'd just like to have a normal fall again.  It seems like we've being going from summer directly into winter.  I'm not liking that one little bit.  How about you?

My husband had some outpatient surgery yesterday.  He's doing well, with just some mild pain.  I'm so thankful for that.  He's been in pain for the past five weeks and he's glad to finally have the problem surgically fixed.  So am I!  I am sorry that he will not be able to golf or play disc golf anymore this year, but at least he will be healthy once again.  That's all that's important to me.

My daughter delivered the Tastefully Simple that I purchased from her, today.  She is watching an adorable little boy, named Jackson, who is about 14 months old now.  Obviously, he was with her.  I so enjoyed their visit.  I rarely get to spend time with babies or toddlers anymore, so I love it when she brings him along to visit with me.  He is now walking, so as soon as he became comfortable in my home, he had to check everything out.  I so love babies!

I'm still missing my visions of the ocean, sand and sky, but I'll get over it soon enough.  Before you know it, Halloween will be upon us.  We really don't do much for Halloween anymore.  We don't even do trick or treat anymore.  I may put some fall decorations out, but that will be about all the decorating I do until the Christmas season approaches.  Which, by the way, I can't wait for it's arrival!

Christmas is my very favorite time of year, it always has been and always will be!  How about you?  What's your favorite time of year?  Why?  I'd love to hear from you all.

Well, Friday is fast approaching and you all know what that means.  The weekend is almost here.  I hope you have some fun things planned for your weekend and make sure that you set aside a little time just for yourself.  You deserve it!

Be safe and God bless you all.
Susan

Here's a few pictures to relax you:



















No comments: