Saturday, November 22, 2014

Happy Saturday to everyone.

Hi all,

How's your weekend going thus far?  Mine is good.  My husband and I put up our Christmas decorations and tree today.  Well, I actually starting some decorating yesterday.  I love the Christmas season so very much.  I've been watching Christmas movies on the two Hallmark television stations since the beginning of November.  I just love them.  They fill me with a sense of hope and love for our futures.  I just wish that human beings were as giving and loving all year round as at this time of year.  Wouldn't that be a great way to live each day?

So, how is everyone coming along with your Christmas preparations?  Perhaps you've not started, as of yet.  But that's okay also.  I like starting early so that a week to ten days before Christmas Eve, I can just sit back and enjoy my days filled with joy.  Of course, as we age, we get a bit smarter about things.  We start to realize that by starting earlier, we can enjoy the holidays better.

I am anxious for Thanksgiving Day to arrive.  I also love this holiday too.  It gives us each a chance to stop our hectic lives, even if it's just for a few hours, and give thanks for all the blessings that God has bestowed upon us.  I try every day to give thanks to the Lord for all the blessings He has bestowed upon me all of my life.  Sure, I've gone through some truly painful times in my life, but each and every one of these experiences, has helped me to become a stronger and better person. 

I have finished my newest book, but I haven't printed any copies off, as of yet.  I've been pretty busy with other things, but I hope to get to it very son.  This book is a book of poems, entitled "My Soothing Poems from the Heart."  Hopefully it will be available for electronic reading on Amazon.com,  within the next couple of weeks. 

All of my books and booklets can be found at Amazon.com.  Just enter my full name into the search block and click.  They will all come up for your perusal.  There are fiction novels for both adults and children; as well as, non fiction books and booklets.  I also have books and booklets regarding health issues.  Please check them out.  Electronic books make great Christmas gifts for those you love.  I have a brief message about some of my books, here on my blog.  Just click on the pages you'd like to read.

I hope today was a good day for you and that this evening goes well, also.  If not, then I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you and yours.  Of course, tomorrow is Sunday, so please put some time aside to give praise and glory to God.  Stay safe and be happy.
Susan

(Even tiny trees bring great joy!)


















No comments: