Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello to all of you,
I just wanted to take a few minutes to make sure that I wished each and every one of you a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.  I hope you will have the pleasure of spending time tomorrow with family or friends.  If you're having turkey, stuffing and all the trimmings, enjoy yourself.  Thanksgiving Day only comes around once a year.

Having said that, I would like to say that I hope you are thankful every day of your life.  We, here in the United States, have a fairly easy life.  We have so many things in our lives, as well as, most of us have more than enough to eat.  I feel truly blessed every single day.

We will be going to one of my daughter's home for Thanksgiving.  We will all bring a covered dish and/or a dessert.  I will be taking both.  One thing I know for sure, is that we will have plenty of food to eat, in fact, way too much! 

I do so enjoy spending time with my three daughters, my sons-in-law, my grandsons and their significant others.   There will also be friends invited.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone.  What are your plans for tomorrow?

I have to say that I wasn't too excited to see the snow falling today.  We have about three inches or so and, at this time, I'd rather not have any snow.  It is a very wet, heavy snow.  I don't mind the snow if I don't have to go out and if it's not on a holiday.  So many people had plans for traveling today and I hope they all made it to their destinations safe and sound.  I understand many of them left yesterday to get a jump on the snow. 

Have a wonderful day tomorrow and be safe always.
Susan

No comments: