Saturday, July 18, 2015

Celebration!

Hi all,

Today we celebrate the life of my special friend who passed away last week.  He was only 47 years old and he had cancer in five organs within his body.  He fought a long and hard battle, but in the end, he lost the fight.  It was very hard seeing him suffering during the last four to five months. 

He was a wonderful husband, a great dad and a very special friend.  All of those things were so easy to see once you got to know him.  His life may have been short but he was truly blessed.  He will be missed greatly by his wife and son, as well as, family and friends.

The campground is hosting his celebration of life today and right now it's been raining for some time.  It was going to be held by the pond, but now I'm not so sure.  The large grassy spot over there has many areas where, after a rain, remain soggy.  It may be transferred to the pavilion instead.

 It's also very humid outside today.  That being said, I ask God to help me to be able to remain out of doors this afternoon.  Because of my chronic congestive heart disease, when the humidity is very high, I can't breathe.  My chest tightens up and I have an extremely hard time with each breath.  If that happens, I will have to return to the air conditioning.  I ask God to help me be able to stay outside until the service is over.  But, I will do what is best for my health, as I simply have to put my health first.

I hope you have a good weekend and a safe one!  May God bless each and every one of you.
Susan 
God's beauty is all around us, we just need to look up into the sky to witness it!

No comments: