Thursday, July 9, 2015

Today is a sad day!

Hi all,

Today is a very sad day for my husband and I.  Our friend passed away today.  I've shared some information about him over the past year and a half.  He died early this morning and now he's with God.  That makes me very happy because he's no longer suffering and in pain. 

It's been very hard for his wife and young son, but with God's help, I know they will be able to move on with their lives.  It won't be easy for either of them, but they will get there eventually. 

I can't even imagine how hard it is for this man's parents, also.  Just the thought of one of my daughters dying, upsets me so much.  It just doesn't seem right, but things happen in God's plan, not ours.

Both my husband and I will do everything that we can to help our friend and her son to move ahead with their lives.  She has a lot of decisions to make, but she doesn't have to make all of them at the present time. 

I am asking each of you, to please remember this 43 year old woman and her ten year old son, in your prayers.  I truly believe in the power of prayer.  So, thank you in advance for your thoughts and prayers.
Susan

No comments: