Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Will our country ever be safe?

Good evening all,

Yesterday we celebrated July 4th, Independence Day.  It was a day for all Americans to fly their United States flags high and be proud of our heritage. 

Around the world, there have been so many terror attacks lately and I have to wonder when it will stop or if it will ever stop!  Personally, I don't understand why people just can't live in peace.  We were all born with the ability to love one another and live in peace. 

Too many people live with hate these days.  Whatever happened to loving one another the way Jesus taught us to do.  Why can't we just let others be who they are, and stop judging one another for whatever reasons! 

I fear what is going to happen in the US and the rest of the world if people don't soon stop hating others.  I trust God in everything and I put my trust in Him, only.  How about you?  If you love your family and you want them to stay alive, then you need to do the same. 

I love the Divine Mercy Image of Jesus and yes, I do trust in Him everyday of my life.

I hope you have a good week and those you love will stay well and healthy.
Susan

No comments: