Monday, February 6, 2023

Monday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Monday, February 6     Spiritual Directors and Confessors  Deep Peace Filled My Soul   Once, when I had finished a novena to the Holy Spirit for the intention of my confessor [Father Sopocko], the Lord answered, I made him known to you even before your superiors had sent you here. As you will act towards your confessor, so I will act toward you. If you conceal something from him, even though it be the least of My graces, I too will hide Myself from you, and you will remain alone. And so I followed God's wish, and a deep peace filled my soul. Now I understand how the Lord defends confessors and how He protects them (Diary, 269).

My Prayer Response:   Lord Jesus, bless and guide our confessors and spiritual directors with Your Holy Spirit. May they recognize the action of the Holy Spirit in our lives. Keep us humble and open with our confessors and spiritual directors.

No comments: