Sunday, February 5, 2023

Sunday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Sunday, February 5     Spiritual Directors and Confessors I Will Not Leave You  That evening, I remained in the chapel a little longer. I talked to the Lord about a certain soul. Encouraged by His goodness, I said, "Jesus, You gave me this Father who understands my inspirations, and now You are taking him away from me again. What am I going to do in this Vilnius? I don't know anyone there, and even the dialect of the people there is foreign to me." And the Lord said to me, Do not fear; I will not leave you to yourself. My soul drowned itself in a prayer of thanksgiving for all the graces that the Lord had granted me through the mediation of Father Andrasz.

Suddenly, I remembered the vision in which I had seen that priest between the confessional and the altar, trusting that I would meet him [Fr. Sopocko] some day. And the words I had heard came back vividly: He will help you to fulfill My will here on earth (Diary, 258).

My Prayer Response:  Lord Jesus, thank You for providing two holy and knowledgeable priests as spiritual directors to St. Faustina.

No comments: