Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Wednesday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Wednesday, February 15   Be at Peace

I was present at Holy Mass celebrated by Father Sopocko. During the Mass, I saw the Infant Jesus who, touching the priest's forehead with His finger, said to me, His thought is closely united to Mine, so be at peace about what concerns My work. I will not let him make a mistake, and you should do nothing without his permission. This filled my soul with great peace as regards everything that has to do with this work (Diary, 1408).

My Prayer Response:   Lord Jesus, thank You for the confidence You expressed in Fr. Sopocko's thoughts being united with Yours. It gave St. Faustina great peace about her work of mercy. May I, too, experience Your peace in proclaiming Your mercy in response to the encouragement of my spiritual director or confessor.

No comments: