Sunday, February 12, 2023

Sunday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Sunday, February 12   Spiritual Directors & Confessors     Speak through Him  I saw Jesus, and He spoke these words to me: Be obedient to your director in everything; his word is My will. Be certain in the depths of your soul that it is I who am speaking through his lips, and I desire that you reveal the state of your soul to him with the same simplicity and candor as you have with Me. I say it again, My daughter: know that his word is My will for you (Diary, 979).

My Prayer Response:  Thank You, Jesus, for Your teaching to St. Faustina about obedience to her spiritual director: Know that his word is My will for you. May I hear Your word through my spiritual director or confessor and act upon it.

No comments: