Saturday, February 4, 2023

Saturday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Saturday, February 4     Spiritual Directors and Confessors  Value in Suffering for Jesus  I saw that God Himself seemed to be opposing [Fr. Sopocko], and I asked the Lord why He was acting in this way toward him, as though He were placing obstacles in the way of his doing what He Himself had asked him to do. And the Lord said, I am acting thus with him to give testimony that this work is Mine. Tell him not to fear anything; My gaze is on him day and night. There will be as many crowns to form his crown as there will be souls saved by this work. It is not for the success of a work, but for the suffering that I give reward (Diary, 90).

My Prayer Response:   Thank You, Lord, for supporting Fr. Sopocko in the work of promoting Your mercy. Thank You for the faithfulness of Fr. Sopocko in the midst of sufferings he encountered in this work of Divine Mercy. Thank You for the support of St. Faustina's prayers for Fr. Sopocko. As You guided St. Faustina and Fr. Sopocko, guide me, Lord, in spreading the message of Your mercy.

No comments: