Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Tuesday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Tuesday, February 7 Spiritual Directors and 

Confessors The Grace of Complete Confidence I heard these words in my soul: I want you to be open and simple as a child with My representative [Father Andrasz] just as you are with Me; otherwise I will leave you and will not commune with you.

Truly, God gave me the great grace of complete confidence, and after the conversation, God granted me the grace of deep peace and light concerning these matters (Diary, 494).

My Prayer Response   :Lord Jesus, may I always be open and simple as a child with Your representative. May I "speak the truth in love" (Eph 4:15). Grant me the grace of confidence in Your representative.

No comments: