Sunday, March 9, 2014

It's no fun being sick!

Hi all,

How is everyone this beautiful Sunday?  I suppose that by my title, you figured out that I've been sick.  I have an infection in one of my teeth.  I have been on an antibiotic since Thursday noontime.  Today was the first day that I've felt half decent.  It is also the first day since Wednesday that I've had some what of an appetite.  I've lost three pounds in a the last four days.  That, my friends, is the only good thing about this infection.  Hopefully I'll be much better within a day or two.  At least, I hope so.  We never show enough gratitude to God for our good health, now do we?

How was your weekend?  I ask was, because we're on the downside of the weekend now.  I hope you had more fun than I did.  One good thing that occurred over the weekend, was that the weather was fairly nice, compared to what it's been here in Pennsylvania.    Although I heard on the news that towards the middle of this week, we're to have a snow/rain mixture once again.  I can't wait!  In case you didn't know, that's sarcasm on my part.

My new booklet, Generation to Generation - Passing it Onward, came to a bit of  a stand still since I've gotten sick.  Hopefully in the next day or two, I will be able to start proof-reading it.  At least that's my plan.  Of course, I've also neglected my handmade greeting cards.  I started four new ones at least a week ago, and haven't gotten back to them since.  That too, shall soon be corrected. 

Today was the first day since Tuesday that I've actually felt like doing some hand sewing.  I'm still creating gift card/money holders.  I am currently making them as a silhouette of Santa Claus with a toy sack on his back.  I think when I'm finished with the eight of them, I may change to some other type of hand embroidery.  It keeps my hands busy while I watch television. 

Well, whatever you did this weekend, I do hope you found some time to relax and enjoy your time off from work.  Tomorrow starts the work week once again, so stay safe and God bless you.
Susan

















No comments: