Monday, May 5, 2014

Good old Monday once again!

Hi all,

How's everyone doing today?  I was busy this morning catching up on my laundry.  My sister is visiting from North Carolina and came in to spend the day with me.  She was also here last week and we spent two or three days together.  I miss seeing her, but do so enjoy the time when I do get to see and visit with her.  I'll probably get to see her one or two days this week.  She told me she is probably  going to head home next Monday.  When she is here, she stays with my brother and his wife. 

I thought it was a bit chilly here over the weekend.  So, of course, I stayed in all weekend long.  I simply can not handle the cold and wind.  I got a chill on Friday and it took me hours to feel warm once again.  How about you?  Are you a lover of weather like this or do you enjoy the 90 degree days? 

I am participating in a seven day journaling course right now.  Starting on June 1, I will be doing a 21 day course.  I used to journal all the time.  Years ago, my counselor suggested that I start keeping a journal to record all my personal thoughts and feelings, no matter what they were.  So I did for quite a while, but I haven't for several years now. 

As of yet, I haven't started another writing project.  Maybe next week I will settle on a definite project in writing.  I am still working on hand embroidering Christmas ornaments.  I only have maybe four to six left to do.  Then, I don't know what I'll get into.  Who knows?

Well, this week we're to have some nicer weather, that is it's to be in the upper sixties to low seventies.  I love the upper sixties, that's the perfect spring weather, don't you think so?  I am not looking forward to summer's hazy, hot and humid conditions. 

What have you been up to lately, that's in the creative line?  No, don't say 'nothing', because I know you've been doing something creative.  Let me know what interests you.

Maybe you can go to Amazon.com and check out my adult fiction novels, children's novels, health booklets, etc.  I'm sure you will find at least one or two that you will enjoy.  Just enter my full name into the search block and click.  All fifteen of my books will come up for your perusal.  Thanks for any support you can give me.

I hope you have a great week.  Be safe and have some fun.
Susan

No comments: