Sunday, May 18, 2014

Praise the Lord on His Day!

Hi all,

Happy Sunday to everyone.  I hope you all have a wonderful, carefree, humbling day with God, your family and with friends.  And, I understand the weather here on the Eastern side of the US is to be pretty good today.  So, grab your camera and head outside; take a few minutes to look up at the sky and see God in all His beauty.  Snap those photos and give praise where it's due.

Of course, this is the second half of our weekend and before we know it, it will be over.  Many of you will be waking up tomorrow morning to face another day of work.  Well, since we all need to feed our families and keep a roof over their heads, going to work is just something we all need to do.  I may offer a word of advice:  Don't face it with regret and annoyance, but rather with the start of something interesting.  Be thankful that you still have your health and you are able to hold down a job, thus allowing you to feed and take care of your family.  Out of those things we don't really enjoy doing, comes great joy.  Think about it!

I've started my next writing project, but haven't really gotten into it as of yet.  Perhaps later today I will.  I'm also going to be starting a new hand embroidered project.  This one will be a table runner with a Christmas theme, but it is one I will be keeping to display in our home.  I've already created so much which will be given away.  Now it's time for me to do something that I will retain.

How's the creativity coming for you?  Oh, come on, please don't say that you don't have any creativity, because I know you do.  You just need to start small and just jump right on in with your eyes open wide and a wonderful attitude.  Remember, it doesn't have to be perfect; it just needs to be the best you have to give.  At least at the present time.  One can always improve oneself, if you give yourself the ability!   Just start in those flower beds.  Choose a layout that works for you and purchase flowers in colors that will work well together.  Plant them and then all that's left to do is enjoy their beauty, when they are all in full bloom.  There you go....

Well, I have to keep moving.  So, have a beautiful and loving Sunday.  My best to each and every one of you.
Sue

No comments: