Friday, March 18, 2022

Friday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Friday, March 18    Do Not Fear; I Am with You  Through Love and Mercy     September 25, [1937.] When I learned how great are the difficulties in this whole work, I went to the Lord and said, "Jesus, don't You see how they are hindering Your work?" And I heard a voice in my soul: Do as much as is in your power, and don't worry about the rest. These difficulties prove that this work is Mine. Be at peace so long as you do all that is in your power (Diary, 1295).

The Lord said to me, It should be of no concern to you how anyone else acts; you are to be My living reflection, through love and mercy. I answered, "Lord, but they often take advantage of my goodness." That makes no difference, My daughter. That is no concern of yours. As for you, be always merciful toward other people, and especially toward sinners (Diary, 1446).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, in difficulties in my work and relationships, may I rejoice and do what is in my power with peace. May I always be merciful.

No comments: