Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Wednesdays Mercy Minutes.

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Wednesday, March 16    Do Not Fear; I Am with You   

Remain Faithful   My daughter, when I was before Herod, I obtained a grace for you; namely, that you would be able to rise above human scorn and follow faithfully in My footsteps. Be silent when they do not want to acknowledge your truth, because it is then that you speak more eloquently (Diary, 1164).

Then He said to me, Do not fear, My child; but remain faithful only to My grace ... (Diary, 1166).

Today, my soul entered into close union with the Lord. He made known to me how I should always abandon myself to His holy will: In one moment, I can give you more than you are able to desire (Diary, 1169).

My Prayer Response:
Thank You, Jesus, for the grace to remain faithful and silent in times of scorn and conflict! May I always abandon myself to Your holy will.

No comments: