Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Tuesday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Tuesday, March 8   Do Not Fear; I Am with You

A Great Interior Calm    I heard these words in my soul: Do not fear anything, I am with you. These matters are in My hands and I will bring them to fruition according to My mercy, for nothing can oppose My will (Diary, 573).

Do not fear anything; I am always with you (Diary, 613).

Do not fear anything, My daughter; all the adversaries will be shattered at My feet. At these words, a deep peace and a great interior calm entered my soul (Diary, 626).

My Prayer Response:

Jesus, dearest Savior, thank You for repeating over and over again what I need to hear so often: Fear not; I am with you. And You add so tenderly: I love you.

No comments: