Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Wednesday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Wednesday, March 9   Do Not Fear; I Am with You         In New Situations  [When St. Faustina was assigned to a different house, she wrote:]                   When I complained to the Lord that He was taking my help away and that I would be alone again and would not know what to do, I heard these words: Do not be afraid; I am always with you (Diary, 627).

When I entered the chapel for a moment that same evening, to thank God for all the graces He had bestowed on me in this house, suddenly God's presence enveloped me. I felt like a child in the hands of the best of fathers, and I heard these words: Do not fear anything. I am always with you (Diary, 629).
March 22, ['36]. When I arrived at Warsaw, ... I submitted myself in all things to His holy will. I heard these words: Fear nothing; all difficulties will serve for the fulfillment of My will (Diary, 634).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, when a new situation enters my life, may I hear Your consoling words: Fear not; I am with you.

No comments: