Thursday, March 31, 2022

Thursday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Thursday, March 31   The Feast of Mercy Hastening the Feast

 of Mercy   For the sake of your ardent desires, I am hastening the Feast of Mercy.                  My spirit burst into such a powerful flame of love that it seemed to me that I was totally           dissolved in God (Diary, 1082).

My Prayer Response:

Praised be the Lord Jesus Christ! The promise of Jesus in hastening the Feast of Mercy was fulfilled by Pope John Paul II on the day of the canonization of St. Faustina, which was on Divine Mercy Sunday, April 30, 2000. On that same day, John Paul II declared the Second Sunday of Easter (Divine Mercy Sunday) as a universal feast day of the Church.

No comments: