Monday, March 14, 2022

Monday's Mercy Minutes....

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Monday, March 14   Do Not Fear; I Am with You       

When the Storms Rage     Then I heard the words, Do not fear; I am with you. When I left the altar, an extraordinary peace and power filled my soul, and the storm that was raging broke against my soul as against a rock; and the foam of the storm fell on those who had raised it. Oh, how good is the Lord, who will reward each one according to his deed! (Diary, 1150).

June 23, [1937]. As I was praying before the Most Blessed Sacrament, my physical sufferings ceased suddenly, and I heard this voice in my soul: You see, I can give you everything in one moment. I am not constrained by any law.

June 24. After Holy Communion, I heard these words: Know, My daughter, that in one moment I can give you everything that is needed for the fulfillment of this task (Diary, 1153).

My Prayer Response:

Thank You, Lord, for Your faithful word and grace when a storm of conflict or of physical suffering strikes me. In You, I am at peace.

No comments: