Thursday, March 24, 2022

Thursday's Mercy Minutes

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Thursday, March 24  The Feast of Mercy May Every Soul Know

I am very surprised that You bid me to talk about this Feast of Mercy, for they tell me that there is already such a feast and so why should I talk about it? And Jesus said to me, And who knows anything about this feast? No one! Even those who should be proclaiming My mercy and teaching people about it often do not know about it themselves. That is why I want the image to be solemnly blessed on the first Sunday after Easter, and I want it to be venerated publicly so that every soul may know about it (Diary, 341).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, may the Feast of Mercy be explained and understood and celebrated, so every soul may know about it. May The Feast of Mercy be a great evangelistic tool in reaching the whole world with Your mercy!

No comments: