Thursday, February 28, 2013

What's on Your Mind?


Hi all,

I'm sure each of us has something that's been on our mind.  Sometimes it's something good, sometimes it's something that concerns us, sometimes it's something that we don't want to deal with, sometimes it's something good.  Well, whatever has been on your mind, if it's serious, you just need to deal with it.  Face facts and move forward.  It it's something good, celebrate it with those you love.  Keeping things inside and constantly on your mind, isn't good for your peace of mind or your general health. 

The unpleasant things that we need to face are very often hard for us to do, but once they are dealt with, we can move on, move forward with our lives.  If you have something unpleasant to deal with in your life, decide what the best way is to handle the situation.  Try to do this without hurting the other person or persons.  I know that sometimes we want the satisfaction of knowing the other person is hurting, just as we are, but that's not the Christian way to handle it. 

You will feel much better about yourself, if you do what has to be done with kindness and love.  Then move forward with your life.

I don't really have too much on my mind at this precise moment.  I have been thinking about what my next writing project will be.  I'm finished writing my novel "Crafty-cruise with a Capital C" and I am now in the proofing stage.  I don't particularly like this stage, not one bit.  It's hard for me to read slow and concentrate on each individual word I read.  But, I've already proofed it once, now I've decided I will print it out and then try proofing it once again.

I have some ideas on what my next writing project will be, but I'm not quite ready to share that information just yet.  I need to think and pray on it for awhile. 

I hope you all have been making good use of your time and talents.  It would be a shame for you to just waste the talents that God's blessed you with.  I try very hard not to waste mine.  So, I wish you luck on finding out what those talents are, if you don't already know, and finding the time to put them to good use.  God bless and have happy thoughts!
Susan

No comments: