Saturday, July 20, 2013

Finally, Some Relief Coming!

Hi all,

How's your weekend going?  If it's not so great yet, you still have one more day to make it special.  Finally, tonight come relief should be coming from this intense heat and humidity.  I, for one, can't wait.  I don't think it was quite as bad today, can't wait for tomorrow and this week to come.  The temps should be at least, ten degrees less, with less humidity, also.

I had a very nice day.  My oldest daughter and her husband came to our camping trailer to spend the day with us.  Then this afternoon, my Red Hat group had a game afternoon, followed by a covered dish supper.  The ladies sat inside in the air, while the men played Texas Holdem outside.  We played Farkle, the dice game.  It was a fun afternoon.  Dinner was very yummy with way too much to eat, right down to the desserts.    I ate more than I would normally eat, but it was just too good.  A fun day with family and friends.

I did a bit of writing yesterday afternoon, but really didn't have a chance to work on my novel today.  I ended up yesterday on page 106.  I think I'm moving along nicely.  I'm not on any time schedule, so whenever I complete it, is okay with me.  I do believe this one is going to be a bit longer than even the last one.  I hope everyone will enjoy reading it!  If you haven't had a chance to check out my other books, ranging from fiction for adults and children, to health books and one on Divine Mercy, please take time to check them out, here, on my blog.  You can also go to:  www.amazon.com and enter my name (Susan Lapp Mellott) in the search block and then click on the search key.  All thirteen of them will come up for you to view or to purchase for any electronic reader, PC, laptop, Ipad, etc. 

I wish all of you a good finish to the weekend.  Stay cool and be safe.
Susan

No comments: