Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Here We Are Again, Hump Day!

Hi all,

Well, here we are in the middle of the week, once again.  How's your week progressing?  I hope it's going well.  Mine has been fairly good, so far.  What have you done exciting, fun or new for you?  I can't honestly say I've done anything new, but I have been moving right along with my novel and that's exciting and fun for me. 

Yesterday I had a dentist appointment for teeth cleaning.  That went okay and I sold another copy of my novel, "Crafty-Cruise With A Capital "C".  I only have 14 copies left.  So, if you'd like to purchase one, please let me know.  Otherwise, you can purchase an electronic copy by going to www.amazon.com and putting my name (Susan Lapp Mellott) into the search block and click 'search'.  This will bring up all of the books I currently have available for electronic reading. 

I'm rather excited about this new novel.  It will be a bit different from the other two, as I've introduced some new phenomenon into this one.  It's something that I've always taken an interest in and I hope you will, also. 

I just don't know what I'd be doing if I wasn't able to write.  Oh, I suppose I could be cleaning my house more often, but then life's too short for me to worry about a clean house.  Don't get me wrong, it's not filthy, just sometimes a little dusty.  Actually, during the summer it doesn't even get that dusty, because we have central air conditioning.  It's just the two of us here and my husband's still working part time, so he's up in his office alot of times.  Really, how much dirt do I make!

I believe that as you grow old, you don't worry about the little things; about everything being just perfect, about having name brand clothes, the newest hair style, about making a good impression on everyone you meet, or any of the things that were so important to you when you were young. 
At least that's how it is for me now.  How about you?

What plans do you have for the upcoming weekend?  Anything special?  Perhaps you'll be leaving for vacation on Saturday, or heading out to a park or swimming pool, or many a neighborhood or family get-to-gather.  Whatever it is, I hope you have a great time and stay safe.

Susan








No comments: