Friday, September 20, 2013

And so it ends...


Hi all,

How's everyone doing this fine Friday?  The weekend is upon us, so I'm sure that will make many of you very happy.  As for me, I have mixed feelings about Saturday's approach.  We will be heading home tomorrow morning.  I will so miss see the beautiful skies out over the ocean, both when I first get up, anytime of the day, but especially as the sun is going down.  But, I'm not really sad to be going home, as we've had two beautiful weeks here in Ocean City, MD.  I thank God for all the beauty He's put right in front of me.  I remember when we used to only stay for one week, how on the day we'd go home, I'd feel so sad.  But staying two weeks, I don't feel that way anymore.  I'm actually, kind of looking forward to being back in my home, my safe place.

The weather's been beautiful the entire time we've been here, although it got a bit warm a few days the first week and a bit chilly a few days the second week.  But, I'm not complaining, not at all!  As every other morning, my husband is fishing today.  This will be his last day to fish.  I believe he's really enjoyed himself, so much. 

What's on your schedule for this weekend?  I'm sure for many of you, it will be a full weekend, what with family activities, running kids around, doing chores, etc.  For me, I don't plan on doing much after I put everything away when we return home.  Perhaps I'll do a load of bed clothes.  Here at the condo, we have a washer and dryer, so I've kept up with all the laundry as time went by. 

I've been working on my current novel a bit while here in OC.  But, when I get home, I need to really get it finished.  I'm currently on page 432, so I'm starting to approach the end.  It's called, "Train-Trekking" With A Capital "T".  I'm so excited to be soon finished it, that I'm getting antsy.  I love writing, as well as, creating anything.  I feel so blessed by God to be given this wonderful fulfilling ability.  I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't be creative!  Thank you, Lord, for my amazing gift!

Well, I'm going to cut this short, as my Internet reception here isn't the best.  I do hope you all have a great weekend and stay safe...
Susan

No comments: