Monday, September 16, 2013

Going With The Tide...


Hi all,

How is everyone on this fine Monday afternoon?  I know that many of you are working today, but I still hope that everyone is doing well.  With the weekend behind us now, we can, once again, settle into our usual weekday routines.  I find, that even though I'm not holding down a job anymore, I still like to stick to my usual Monday through Friday routine.  Although I have to say that I have ventured away from my Monday routine a bit, as I usually do laundry on Mondays, but I did it yesterday.

We're still in Ocean City, MD and we're having a very nice, relaxing time.  Gerry goes fishing every morning from about 8:00 am until lunch time.  We chose to stay here at the condo this afternoon, as it's very cloudy outside and threatening rain.  There really wasn't anything I wanted to do, anyways.
We are meeting up with Gerry's Aunt Joyce and Uncle Jim for dinner tonight.  I haven't seen them since last year at this same time, so it will be nice to spend some time with them once again.

I truly enjoy my mornings here, even though I'm alone.  I spend a lot of time alone when we're home, so I'm used to the solitude.  This morning I spent about an hour and one half on my current, in-progress novel, "Train-Trekking" With A Capital "T".  It's moving along nicely.  I already have over 400 pages in it, but it soon will be coming to an end.  I'm very excited about this one, as it contains some paranormal activity in it.  I hope that when it gets published, you'll purchase it for electronic reading or purchase one of the hard copies from me.  I will only be having about 50 hard copies printed.  So, if you'd like to purchase one, please let me know, so I can make sure I put a copy away for you. 

The weather has been perfect here at the beach.  Even with today's weather not being very nice, I don't mind at all.  It certainly feels like fall is on it's way today.  I definitely won't be unhappy to see it arrive.  I'm so done with the hot and humid weather that we endured this Summer.  But, I wouldn't want to live any place else, because I really enjoy the change of the seasons.  I truly don't believe it would feel like the Christmas Holidays without the cold and snowy weather.  It's hard to believe, but Christmas will be here before we know it.  It's only about 3 months and 10 days away!  I can't wait.  It's definitely my very favorite time of year.

Well, enough about Christmas, at least for now.  We will still be having some nice warm days before the winter sets in for good.  I hope you get the chance to get out and enjoy some of them.  I see that this coming weekend is to be a little warmer, so don't waste the chance to get out of doors.

How are you all coming with your creativity?  Yes, I know that you can be creative, if you choose to be.  Come on!  Get moving and create something.  How about a wonderful home made cake for dinner tonight, or some steaks on the grill.  It takes some creativity to grill the perfect steak without burning it and it surely takes some creativity to make a icing the perfect cake! 

Well, I'm going to close for now, so be safe and have some fun tonight!
Susan











No comments: