Thursday, September 26, 2013

Yahoo! I'm done with the first draft!

Hi all,

I just had to take the time to update my blog with my good news.  I've finally finished writing the first draft of my novel, "Train-Trekking" With A Capital "T".  It's the third in the series.  I'm so excited to finally be finished writing!

I also have to complete both the front and back covers.  It will take me some time yet, to be completely ready for it to go to the printers and to be put on Amazon for electronic reading, but I'm on my way.  Yahoo!

As today starts on its downward swing, you all know that tomorrow is Friday.  I'm sure many of you are looking forward to finishing up the work week.  Weekends are just too short, aren't they?  I'm sure you all feel that way, too.  Actually, it really doesn't matter to me anymore if it's a week day or a weekend.  I remember when I was still working how I used to think it would be so good when I could retire.  I have to say to you:  "Don't hurry your life away!  It will come soon enough, actually, all too soon.  Unfortunately, by that time, many of us do not have our health any more."

I'm not going to make this very long tonight, because I've been on the computer quite a bit today and I need to give my eyes a rest.  I'll catch up later!

Enjoy your Friday and stay safe.
Susan

No comments: