Monday, November 25, 2013

I'm Feeling Pretty Good Today!


Hi all,

Well, I now have some of my books for sale at Irvin Books, York.  I'm very excited about that.  Mr. Irvin said that after my newest novel is published (hopefully by the end of Dec. or beginning of Jan.) they will host a "New Release" event for me.  I'm so excited about that, also. 

My husband and I went in to visit them today.  He's been going in the store looking for some copies of new releases of novels I would like to have for Christmas.  They were very nice.  I understand that they support local authors, which I think is so great.  The "unknown" writers need some support, also.
For me, it's not about the money, it's more about making someone smile, laugh, or simply enjoy what I write.

I write fiction and non-fiction both.  All thirteen of my current books and booklets, both adult and children's books, are available at:  www.amazon.com.  You simply fill in my name in the search block at Amazon and all 13 of my books and booklets will come up.  Take some time and check them out.  Books, both electronic and actual, make great Christmas gifts for those you love. 

Both my "Sassy" With a Capital "S" and "Craft-Cruise" With a Capital "C" are geared more to the mature woman, but also enjoyable for any adult, both female and male.  The sixteen characters (fourteen in the Sassy book) are based on the ladies (and their husbands) in my Red Hat group. 

Well, how was your Monday?  As I mentioned, mine was good.  I hope yours wasn't too bad.  If I remember correctly, Monday's was always a very busy day at work.  I'm not sure why, maybe because everyone was just coming off of two days of being home and really didn't feel like being at work on Monday morning.  The only good thing I ever found about Mondays, was that they always seemed to go quickly.  For that, I was always thankful.  How about you?

Well, Thanksgiving is almost upon us.  Please take some time to think about all the blessings you have been given and be thankful for each and every one of them.  I know I will. 

Well, I just wanted to share my good news with all of you.  Even an old lady, like me, sometimes accomplishes something good.  You're never too old to learn something new.  Never, ever give up!
Take care and stay safe.
Susan

No comments: