Monday, November 4, 2013

I've been thinking...

Hi all,

How's everyone doing today?  I know it's the start of another week, but I hope your Monday is going well.  Mine has been okay.  I did my usual projects, such as laundry and cooking. 

I worked for a short time on my handmade Christmas cards.  I have approximately 20/25 to make yet.  I'm very proud of the ones I've already made.  I think they look pretty nice.  I hope the people I mail them to will like them. 

I cut our some patterns for mittens to use as  small gift wrappings.  I'm making them out of red and white felt.  They are for the husbands of my Red Hat ladies.  We usually give each of the fellows a small gift at our Christmas party.  The ladies do the gift exchange and so that the guys don't feel left out, I like to give them a little gift, also. 

Now that Halloween is over, Thanksgiving and Christmas will be coming quickly.  That doesn't make me upset, because I love those two seasons most of all.  Thanksgiving is a time for each of us to give thanks to God for all the blessings He's bestowed upon us.  Then, we have the celebration of the  birth of Christ to look forward to, once again.  I love the Christmas Season so much.  I wish people would have that good feeling all year round. 

I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do for my next writing project.  I'm thinking I may write a booklet on Ethical wills.  I loved writing my Ethical will and I think they are as important as a regular will.  I had just never heard of them before a year ago.  Turns out they've been around since Biblical times.  Who knew?  Did you?

The way things are going, I may have my newest novel, "Train-Trekking" With A Capital "T", published by the end of the year.  I've now finished the front and back covers and I'm very satisfied with both of them.  I'm just waiting for the third proofread to be completed.  There's quite a bit of  paranormal activity in this book.

I wanted everyone to know that I'm offering my first book in the series, "Sassy" With A Capital "S". at a discounted price this Saturday, Nov. 7, only.  It will be available at $1.99 just for that day.  You can access it for any electronic reading device (laptop, PC, Ipad, Ipod, Kindle, Nook, etc.) by going to www.amazon.com.  Put my full name in the search block and click.  All thirteen of my books will come up and then you can scan down to my "Sassy" book.  Remember, it's only available at that price this Saturday, Nov. 7, only. 

Well, I hope your week will go well and you accomplish everything you need to do.  Stay safe and God bless you all.
Susan












No comments: