Monday, January 4, 2021

Monday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Monday, January 4

Trust/Distrust Believe My Wounds

My Heart is sorrowful, Jesus said, because even chosen souls do not understand the greatness of My mercy. Their relationship [with Me] is, in certain ways, imbued with mistrust. Oh, how much that wounds My Heart! Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds (Diary, 379).

My Prayer Response:

O my Jesus, may my prayer bring joy to Your Heart as You pierce the hearts of even chosen souls who mistrust You in some ways. May they remember Your Passion and believe Your wounds suffered for them.

JANUARY 4, 2021

"If I am distracted, Holy Communion helps me to become recollected. If opportunities are offered by each day to offend my God, I arm myself anew each day for the combat by the reception of the Eucharist. If I am in special need of light and prudence in order to discharge my burdensome duties, I draw nigh to my Savior and seek counsel and light from him."
— St. Thomas More

them.


No comments: