Thursday, January 14, 2021

Thursday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Thursday, January 14

Trust/Distrust   Ask for Much

I rejoice that [souls] ask for much, because it is My desire to give much, very much. On the other hand, I am sad when souls ask for little, when they narrow their hearts (Diary, 1578).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, I want to please You and have You rejoice as I ask, seek, and knock for more and more of Your mercy not only for myself but for those who "narrow their hearts" and ask for so little. Expand all of our hearts, so we can trust more and receive more.

JANUARY 14, 2021

"If the heart wanders or is distracted, bring it back to the point quite gently and replace it tenderly in its Master's presence. And even if you did nothing during the whole of your hour but bring your heart back and place it again in Our Lord's presence, though it went away every time you brought it back, your hour would be very well employed."
— St. Francis de Sales

No comments: