Sunday, January 24, 2021

Sunday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Sunday, January 24            Beg for Mercy    Thrice Holy God

Write: I am Thrice Holy, and I detest the smallest sin. I cannot love a soul which is stained with sin; but when it repents, there is no limit to My generosity toward it. My mercy embraces and justifies it. With My mercy, I pursue sinners along all their paths, and My Heart rejoices when they return to Me. I forget the bitterness with which they fed My Heart and rejoice at their return (Diary, 1728).

The Lord said to me, Enter into purgatory often, because they need you there. O my Jesus, I understand the meaning of these words which You are speaking to me, but first let me enter the treasury of Your mercy (Diary, 1738).

My Prayer Response:

O Thrice Holy God, You detest even the smallest sin in souls. Hear my plea for Your mercy on us sinners on earth and those in purgatory. Cleanse us as we repent and return to You. May our return give You joy.

JANUARY 24, 2021

"A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love."
— St. Basil the Great

No comments: