Thursday, January 21, 2021

Thursday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Thursday, January 21             Beg for Mercy

Be Not Afraid

Today, I have heard these words: My daughter, delight of My Heart, it is with pleasure that I look into your soul. I bestow many graces only because of you. I also withhold My punishments only because of you. You restrain Me, and I cannot vindicate the claims of My justice. You bind My hands with your love (Diary, 1193).

Today I heard a voice in my soul: Oh, if sinners knew My mercy, they would not perish in such great numbers. Tell sinful souls not to be afraid to approach Me; speak to them of My great mercy (Diary, 1396).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, fill my heart with love of You like that of St. Faustina, so You may be delighted and grant many graces as I beg for mercy for souls. May many more sinners come to know of Your mercy while it is still time for mercy.

JANUARY 21, 2021

"The Cross is the way to Paradise, but only when it is borne willingly."
— St. Paul of the Cross

No comments: