Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Tuesday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Tuesday, January 5

Trust/Distrust

Love and Mercy Itself

Tell [all people], My daughter, that I am Love and Mercy itself. When a soul approaches Me with trust, I fill it with such an abundance of graces that it cannot contain them within itself, but radiates them to other souls (Diary, 1074).

My Prayer Response:

Jesus, You are Love and Mercy itself. I trust in You! Fill me with so much grace that it radiates out to others. May I be a channel for Your mercy, a means of grace for others.

JANUARY 5, 2021

"If you want God to hear your prayers, hear the voice of the poor. If you wish God to anticipate your wants, provide those of the needy without waiting for them to ask you."
– St. Thomas of Villanova

No comments: