Thursday, March 21, 2013

Horrah! I Did It!


Hi all,

Well, I suppose I'm feeling a bit of a "high" today, because my new manuscript is finally at the publishers.  Also, it will be available for Kindle, IPod or PC, sometime tomorrow at:  www.Amazon.com.  Just go onto their website and do a search for:  "Crafty-Cruise"
With a Capital "C". 

The fifty books which I'm having printed, hopefully will arrive within two weeks.  I will be selling them for $11.00 each.  If anyone wants to purchase an actual book, please let me know, as I will only have the fifty.  I will be happy to mail you a copy, if you send me a check covering the cost of the book, as well as the shipping.

This is the sequel to "Sassy" With A Capital "S", which is also available via Amazon.  There will, probably be a third sequel, but that's off in the future some time.  Right now, I'd like to take some time to catch up on some of the writing websites which I've been neglecting. 

I like www.Fanstory.com, but haven't been there much lately.  I need to enter some more of my short stories on the site.  I think it's a great avenue available for writers, of any type.  You can enter any style of writing, such as:  poems, short stories, chapters from a book, etc.  I enjoy reading and reviewing the other writer's material, as well as, appreciating the reviews and comments from them of my work.  Check out this website, perhaps it will interest you, as well.

I'm not really sure what my next project will be as of yet.  I need to take a little breather, perhaps for a week or two, to just run some ideas through my head.  Since my creative endeavors are my way of giving back to God for all He's blessed me with, I need to make some quiet time so I can hear what He wants me to tackle next. 

How about you?  Do you have any projects going right now?  If not, maybe you should consider doing something that will not only make you happy, but perhaps bring joy to someone else.  Put that thinking cap on and be open to God's whispers. 

I haven't been having many PVC's lately, at least I don't think I have been.  Perhaps I just don't feel them.  I do know that when they were really bad, I certainly knew I was having them.  I'm not going to get myself all upset in regards to the PVC's. I have learned to just accept my health and turn my life over to God. 

One of my daughters is going into the hospital early tomorrow morning, for a procedure to the inside of her heart.  I'm asking for prayers for her.  I know God will be with her, as well as her doctor, but more prayers can't hurt.  If you are a believer, please say a prayer for her.  I am thankful to you.

Well, tomorrow's Friday and the last day of the week for most of you working folks.  So, when you report to your jobs in the morning: smile, breathe deep, focus on good thoughts and know that in eight hours you'll be free for the next two days.  Have fun this weekend!

God bless all of you!
Susan

No comments: