Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I Try Hard But Seem To Get Nowhere!


Hi all,

How's everyone doing today?  Of course it's hump-day here in the US.  For those of you working full time jobs, only two more days to go in this work week.  For people like me, it really doesn't matter.  My days are pretty much all the same, but that's okay by me. 

I've been proofing my manuscript for the second time.  I seem to get carried away with the comma.  Most of my changes are deleting them.  I'm excited about the fact that I'm just about ready to submit my sequel novel to the printers.  I'm anxious to see it in print.  Once it's on it's way to the printers, I will be ready to put it on amazon for Kindle readers.  That will be my fourth book offered on Amazon for Kindle.  You can check them out at:  www.amazon.com   Just put in my name and the books I have for sale (for Kindle) will come up. 

One of my friends has been reminding me that I haven't really told her anything about this new novel I'm writing.  She liked it when I'd read her passages while writing my first adult novel.  So today, I read her two chapters.  She was so happy to at least know a little bit about the story.  This novel is a continuation of the first one:  Sassy With A Capital S, but either one can be read on it's own.  The new one is entitled:  Craftycruise With A Capital C, and will be available for Kindle through Amazon in a couple of weeks.  I hope you'll add them to your Kindle reading library. 

Well, the weathermen, yesterday, predicted heavy amounts of snow for today.  Possibly up to eight inches, which would have been the heaviest snow storm of the season.  I'm elated because we didn't get much and now it's almost all gone because of the rain.  Hooray!  I'm so done with the snow, cold and blustery winter weather.  I'd really love some nice calm spring.   I hope it's just around the corner. 

As much as I hate having to go out in the cold, snowy weather, I would not want to live anyplace but here in Pennsylvania.  I love the change of the seasons.  How about you?  York County is my home and it's where I want to finish out my life.

Once again, I'm going to remind you to check out my pages, not just my posts.  One of them is on cardiovascular disease and it's important that everyone read it.  I also have a booklet available, at www.amazon.com on Congestive Heart Failure.  I am so passionate about the fact that most women do not know that cardiovascular disease is the number one killer of women in the United States today.  Please, please read these information booklets.  It just may save your life!

I hope you have a pleasant evening and I encourage you to make sure you take some time for yourself before the night ends.  Find a quiet place where you can be alone for at least fifteen to twenty minutes.  Then meditate, read an inspirational piece or just close your eyes and talk with God.  He'd love to talk with you, too. 

Susan

No comments: