Monday, March 18, 2013

How Was Your Monday?


Hi all,

Well, Monday is almost over.  How was your day?  Was it exciting?  Was it extremely busy? Or was it, perhaps, just so-so?  Mine was like any typical Monday:  laundry for sure, and I did some cleaning as well. 

The only exciting thing that happened today, was that my daughter dropped off the picture she'd created for my novel.  Which means that tomorrow I will now be able to insert it into the novel and then I'll be ready to email it to the publisher.  It's been a long seven or eight months since I first started writing it.  It, also, has about one hundred and fifty more pages than my first novel in this series. 

How's the weather where you are?  It's been a rather strange day here.  When I first got up this morning, it was flurrying.  Then, shortly after that, it stopped.  Later in the morning, it spritzed rain off and on for a while.  Then from after lunch until mid afternoon, it didn't do anything.  Finally, it started snowing and still is, but it's to be stopping by around eight o'clock this evening.  All I can say about that is "good".  I'm ready to say goodbye to the snow until next winter.  How about you?

What have you been up to lately?  Are you doing anything creative?  I haven't decided what my next project will be just yet.  I would like to start spending more time on the website Fanstory.  It's a site for writers and I enjoy posting some of my stories on it.  Also, I like reading the pieces that other people submit.  I haven't done any drawing or art work of any time lately.  I'd like to get back to that soon, as well. 

My husband and I have talked about going down to Ocean City before summer, but I'm not sure if we will or not.  I'm going to be down in OC in May with my Red Hats.  Maybe we'll go someplace else for a few days.  We'll see! 

Well, I suppose I'll close for now.  I do your Tuesday will be a great day for you all.  Take care and God bless!
Susan

No comments: