Saturday, March 16, 2013

What excites you?


Hi all,

What needs to happen in your life to get you feeling good on the inside?  I'm sure you all know, that true happiness comes from within us, not from outside stimulus.  One could have millions of dollars, the most expensive of homes and belongings, yet still not be happy.  I suppose another term I could use would be contentment.  If you are content with your life and yourself, then you'd be happy!

Today I am happy because I am 99% ready to send my newest novel, Crafty-Cruise With A Capital C
to the printers.  I have one more picture to insert, then off it goes.  It has 368 pages, which is about 150 more pages than my first adult novel, Sassy With A Capital S.  It's a sequel novel, but each can be read on their own.  After I get it emailed to the publisher, I will download it onto Kindle Direct Publishing via Amazon.  That should be in three or four days.  The link will be found on one of my pages at:  www.susanlappmellottsauthorartist.com.   Fell free to check out all my pages while here.

What a dreary day today has been.  It really didn't start raining here, until about an hour ago (3:00 pm)  I've been so tired all day.  I think perhaps that's because of the weather.  It's so overcast and dingy out there.  One just wants to lay down and take a nap. 

My husband's been on the go most of the day, thus far.  This morning he left the house by 6:30 so he would be on time for the campground breakfast.  It was being held at the Ronald McDonald House.  He was helping to do the cooking.  They cook and serve breakfast to all the clients who are staying at the house.  When he left there, he had to make a return to Bass Pro Shops, then he came home.  After lunch, he went to the Mall to walk.  When he was finished his walk, he did some shopping for me.  I so appreciate it when he helps me out with my errands.

What have you all been up to this weekend, so far?  Whatever it is, I hope you will make some time for yourself.  We all need that!  So, if you haven't taken that alone time yet, please try to do it soon.  Before you know it, the weekend will be gone. 

All my best to each and every one of you.  Take care and God bless!
Susan

No comments: